Our technical team
Joseph Suresh – Technical Director
A competent professional having over 25 years of extensive experience from Pre-Commissioning to Commissioning, Operations of Refinery, Gas to Liquids, Hyderotretors, CCR, Isomerization, Ammonia, Sourgas Treatment, Amine Treatment, Sulphur Recovery, HHP Boilers, Steam Network.
He has been involved with iFluids in specialized HSE Studies for the following industries
- Upstream Oil Processing Units
- Refineries and Gas to Liquid Units
- Petrochemical Plants
- Gas Distribution And Networking Companies
- Cross Country Oil And Gas Pipeline Network
- Liquid Separation Plants
- Ammonia and Methonal Plant
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Fertilizer Units
Ganesan Jagadeesan – Technical Consultant
A competent professional offering over 35 years of extensive experience in Construction, Commissioning, Start-up, Supervisor, Operations of Refinery, Gas to Liquids, Hyderotretors, CCR, Isomerization, Ammonia, Sourgas Treatment, Amine Treatment, Sulphur Recovery, Permit to Work Superintendent, Trainer, Assessor Verifier, Technical Writer & HAZOP, HAZID & SIMOPS Facilitator.
Experienced in management and supervisory positions, in Oil and Gas, petrochemical processing (continuous and batch), gas, steam, power stations and utility systems, Construction, Commission and start up mechanical vapour compressor (MVC) & central processing plant & satellite stations with all the associated equipment. Strong back ground in Permit to Work Greenfields, Brownfields & SIMOPs. Developing high performance self-managing teams with a strong safety culture, also training multi lingual listeners both in the classroom and on the job, including overseas experience in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, and Nigeria.
He has worked in global organizations including
- Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Limited (ADGAS), DAS Island
- ORYX GTL, Qatar Thru’ TECHNIP, Italy
- QATAR PETROLEUM (QP)
- SAFCO – IBNALBAYTAR, (SABIC Group)
- Nafcon (A JV of MW Kellogg USA and Nigerian Govt)
- Madras Fertilizer Limited (Ammonia Plant)
Vijayakumar Madhivanan – Principal Consultant
Process Engineer with 14+ years of hands-on experience in upstream design, commissioning and startup of the oil and gas production facilities. Possess strong process technical knowledge and simulation skill; wide ranging experience from FEED and evaluation through to detail engineering and operating phases of the projects.
A Chemical Engineering graduate from NIT Trichy , Mr Vijay has –
- Spear headed the Process and Flow Assurance team and commissioned a gas condensate production system for a major capital LNG project.
- Lead process engineer on key projects reporting to major oil and gas operating companies.
- Interface management across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Process design of offshore well head production platform topside facilities, oil & gas processing complex, and well head gas injection facilities.
- Process design of single/multi phase, single/multi product cross country pipeline systems.
- Process design of Pipeline Manager Software.
Gurukarthikeyan – Electrical Lead
An Electrical & Electronics Engineer with 10+ years of experience in power system studies with ETAP tool like short circuit, load flow, motor starting analysis, earthing grid design, harmonic analysis etc. Well conversant with relay setting calculation for various equipments like transformers, generators, motors. He has hands on experience in Conceptual implementation of protection system for generators, Transformers, motors, substations, Switchgear etc as per IS, IEEE standards.
- Conversant with Electrical System Study software ETAP & illumination tool DIALUX.
- REVIT-MEP trained electrical engineer.
- Basic & Detailed Engineering.
- Estimation of Electrical System.
- Involved in projects related to tram stations, offices, airports and hospitals-MEP Systems.
Ana Maria Jaller-Makarewicz – Associate Trainer (Oil & Gas)
A committed and driven energy specialist with 20+ years of experience in variety of fields in the energy sector including Power Industry, Academy, and Oil and Natural Gas Markets. She has conducted various training programmes in Latin America, Africa, Asia and Europe.She has been working with various institutions and companies on designing and delivering a great variety of energy related courses to highly qualified professionals from various fields
- Reliability Engineering
- Managing Sustainability in the Energy Sector
- Renewable Energy
- Crude Oil Valuation
- Regulatory and Contractual Issues in Oil and Gas
- Business Strategy Management for Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Mini MBA Oil and Gas
- Procurement Management in O&G industry
- Fundamentals in Oil and Gas Management
- Project Economics, Risk & Decision Analysis Workshop in O&G
- LNG Fundamentals
- International Petroleum Agreements & Negotiations
- Fundamentals of Trading and Pricing
Ana holds a Masters in Electrical Engineering & Power systems from Universidad de Los Andes
Siddhartha Saravanan – Lean Management Consultant
Siddharth is a lead continuous improvement specialist with expertise in productivity improvement, performance measurement, 5S, visual management, mistake proofing, standard work, Six Sigma, and other relevant tools. With 15+ years of experience in six sigma & process improvement, he has trained more than 40 green belts & 10 black belts. He has successfully mentored and completed more than 120 six sigma projects.
Mr Siddharth holds a Masters in Industrial Engineering from University of Toledo, USA. He is also Shingo certified from Shingo Institute, USA and a Master Black Belt from Indian Statistical Institute , India
Phil Ingle – Associate Trainer
Phil works with senior levels of management to assist with implementing new skills to improve organisational sustainability. Hespecialises in helping organisations improve profit ability, by managing the people and the business to become more efficient and effective.Recent delivery has included Project Management for Autocraft Drive Train Solutions in the UK and Celgene in Switzerland. He has also deliveredStrategy & Business Planning for Kier Group, Finance training for STC&Omantel, in addition to strategy & business planning programmes for financial services companies and retailers.
He specifically designs training for companies to help management understand how their decisions affect overall performance. This training has been delivered in 21 countries across Europe and the Middle East, with clients in at least 50 organisations, including 8 insurance companies, 7 banks, 5 energy services companies, plus hotels, automotive companies, retailers, agriculture, charities and public sector organisations.He also assisthealthcare professionalsandhas worked with over 11 pharmaceutical companiesto developbusiness and communications skills.Philcan combine this with coaching and leadership skills, while remembering that professionals in many organisations haveto develop their communication skills to match their responsibilities.
Phil’s qualifications include an MBA from Cranfield University, and he is a Master Practitioner in NLP. He also holds the Financial Planning Certificate, is Level A qualified in Psychometric Testing through the British Psychological Society, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. In addition he is a Member of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning, The Chartered Institute of Bankers, anda Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association.
Paul Jackson – Associate Trainer
A Procurement and Supply Chain specialist with 25 years of experience delivering cost reduction, profitability enhancement, quality improvement, system process reviews and training across a wider range of industries including: Oil & Gas; Telecommunications; Defence; Healthcare; FMCG; Banking & Finance; Public Sector; Nuclear; Forestry; Transportation; and Wholesale/Logistics. Degree qualified with Prince2, Lean Six Sigma, teaching and contract management qualifications.
Specialized Experience and areas where delivery of training courses can be arranged:
- Anti-Corruption & Ethical Behaviour
- Category Management
- Contract Management
- Cost Reduction
- Inventory Management
- Management of Hazardous Materials
- Negotiation Skills
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Services and Facilities Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Waste Management